Friday, August 7, 2009

As Promised


Here is the Family Banner/Mini Book that I mentioned in a previous post. It is a project that I made for Paper Vineyard. I had wanted to create a banner but when I thought about having one myself, I knew it was something that I wouldn't want to hang up forever. So I came up with the idea of making it convert into a mini book. This way you can decorate it for a special occasion, be it birthday, anniversary, graduation...whatever, then when the festivities are over you can connect it together with the rings on the ends and you have a great little mini book that you can save to remember the event. Photos and notes can be added before or after. Both sides are decorated so it hangs nicely and converts well. Works out perfectly. I am very happy with the project and am looking forward to teaching the class. Please visit the website to see the date it will be available and sign up. I would love to have you join me!

1 comment:

sherry said...

Tina
Love it. And I really like the idea of converting it to a mini album. Great idea