Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wishing....

I was right here again! It's been a very busy couple of weeks! OK...a whirlwind! We moved my mom unexpectedly into a retirement community. It is a good thing but I under-estimated how difficult it would be to go through all of my parents things. She is downsizing so there are many things that have to go. We are so grateful that all the things that she truly loves she gets to take with her. Yahoo!!! Already in the 3 days since her actual move we have her all set up...pictures hung, everything put away! Amazing! Now on to the garage sale & then sale of their place.


I realize it is a process and a very good move but still an emotional one. So for now I am going to take a little break & dream of being back here on this beach!!!
See you again soon! (wink, wink)

No comments: