Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little Adventure


Our Art Group met again last night at The Creative Quest in Glendale. It is quite a distance to go & sometimes I think I will skip it but I am always glad when I go!! Just sharing ideas and seeing the talent of the other women always leaves me inspired. These women are SO good at what they do.


Just throwing in a few layouts that I have done lately for my long overdue vacation album. Not sure why this is taking me forever but it is.


It is fun to relive the adventure & relaxation that we had on this trip. It was a much needed getaway for both of us. And we are grateful that we had the opportunity to go.


Oh and the top photo is my attempt at watercolor. I have a long way to go & lots to learn but it sure is relaxing! I received quite a few great tips last night. And I have a few other new ideas up my sleeve!
Here's to a creative week!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

your water color is beautiful!