Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Abundance


Last weekend was the Craftfusion Make-n-Take day. It was a fun filled day with lots of projects going on. All the teachers showed up to share their ideas. There were so many new people & lots of familiar faces too! This is the banner that I showcased as part of my make-n-take. If you joined me you had the chance to make the first tag on the banner. At that point you were given a choice....you could add a fun little flower that we learned to make onto your house or purchase the entire banner & add the house to that with all the letters.
It was a fun way to encourage everyone to keep going with their ideas & create something with the make-n-takes from the day!
It was a wonderful day & I am grateful to Charmaine at Craftfusion for allowing me to join in the fun!!!

If you would like to purchase a kit for the banner there are a few left. Stop in the store & pick one up. It comes complete with supplies, instructions & photos.
*Forgot to mention...if you would like to purchase a banner kit I will be happy to mail one to you! Just leave a comment with your email and I will contact you. Thx!



Look at this baby!! Wow...it is jam-packed full of vintage Christmas goodies! All hung from an altered hanger. Very cool. This beauty was made by the talented Jill from Scrapbook.Com. She taught the class in Payson last week at Paper & Metal Scrappers. I was given the opportunity to join a friend for the class. SO glad I did. It was an amazing class! Everyone in the class was so thrilled with the project that it is becoming a holiday meeting! We will fill this baby up each holiday with different decor! How fun is that! Thanks Jill!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

wow these are AWESOME creations! You inspired me on my thanksgiving banner--thanks!