Tuesday, November 18, 2008





It has been a little crazy around here lately. I am trying to get ready for the boutique with my friend Beth. I have tons of ideas floating around in my head and not quite enough time in the day to complete them all. But I am trying. :) My scrap room is a disaster as you can see from the photo. Does that mean the creative juices are flowing....haha That is what I am telling my family.
I have gift tags, small ornaments that can also be used on gifts, scrabble tile necklaces, dominoes made into necklaces and pull ties, magnetic boards of all sizes and so many other ideas that I hope to get to. And yes, sometimes the thought "what was I thinking?" enters my mind, but I keep plugging along. Wish me luck and be sure to stop by and say HI at the boutique.
Have a great day!

No comments: