Friday, November 21, 2008

Keeping Busy




Well, things have been crazy as always around here. Besides the everyday "life" things, I have been working on projects for the boutique. This year I am trying to keep them simple and less expensive. Little add-on items that can be used on packages, etc. I am also working on necklaces that are turning out so cute. Those will be very reasonable priced as well. It just makes sense this year considering the economy. Everyone still wants handmade things but just not as elaborate & expensive. At least that is what I am hoping. :)

We have company in town this weekend so we will be spending time with them. It will be great to see them. And of course in between I will be working & creating more things to sell.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Oh we get to babysit a new puppy during the Thanksgiving week....how fun! I will try to remember to post a photo. He is a little pug puppy....how cute!

No comments: