Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Parties Keep Coming

We had a party at Paper Vineyard tonight. I am so grateful to be a part of such a great group of women. We had a potluck and a gift exchange. The only surprise was that we didn't know we were having a gift exchange! Adriana provided all the gifts and then let us all play the "gift swap" game. How cool was that!
I do LOVE my job!!

Last night we had more than 25 kids over to our home for an Academic Decathlon party. What an easy party....they provided everything! I just provided the house and a couple items. And talk about a polite and appreciative group of kids! Everyone had a great time playing games, ping pong and hanging out. The teacher and her husband stopped by for awhile too. I caught a photo of her playing guitar hero...oh and she won!
The party went on for over 6 hrs so I think it was a good one. My son had a great time and that always makes me smile!

No comments: