Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Very Happy Day!



So today is my birthday...yup a big one! Yikes. But what a fun day it has been. And the fun is only going to continue as the "Countdown" is on! Tomorrow we leave for my Island Party! Beaches, Snorkeling, Books, Umbrella Drinks and lots of fun with my hubby. I can hardly wait!

I was going to write out "50 Things That I Love" today for my post...but I have just been too busy having fun. :) Another day maybe. And who knows maybe after the trip I will have more things to add to the list!
I am truly blessed! And very grateful!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Emma said...

P.S. I received something wonderful from you in the mail! I can't find an email address for you, so could you send me a quick note? :)

Diana Waite said...

Happy Birthday to you a few days late! Hope your day was WONDERFUL!

tainted with a positive view said...

I'm a little behind in reading blogs, but Happy Birthday, Tina! I know you are having huge amounts of fun this week!