Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Didn't Chicken Out!

photo via new beautiful

photo via lilymoon


Had such a great time last night! I was invited by Samie Kira to join her at the art group she attends. I was so excited and so scared all at once. I did not feel adequate to participate in the art journaling process. But with encouragement I jumped in and went for it. I didn't chicken out (I did come close)! I am SO glad I did! I was rewarded with an amazing opportunity to meet some wonderful artists. Many have been published and are gifted contributors to the art world. I was a bit star-struck! They were generous and sweet, funny & talented. I learned so much!
Thanks so much to Samie Kira for pushing me to jump in! It was well worth it!


typography via positive things

photo via rozart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tina! Finally got the chance to stop by. It was fab meeting you! I too had a wonderful time! Your art is beautiful. Can't wait to see more and get to know you better!