Friday, December 9, 2011

Setting it Up

I love to set a beautiful Christmas table and I am always looking for new ideas. And there are ideas in abundance out there! You can really go all out AND spend a lot of money to get the look you want. Or you can keep it simple and use what you have around the home to create some stunning tables. Here are just a few of the ones that I have found online. Enjoy!!



Starting right off with a bright and colorful setting! How fun to put the silverware in a stocking!This is from Lettecia Elsasser's Gallery on Picasa.



Love the simple snowflake & red plates to add the festive look to the table. This is from Pier1



The above table setting is just so elegant. I love the deep, rich colors. This is found on this blog.




The next two: above & below are from a great site I found with quite a few beautiful displays. Check it out!

 

No comments: