Monday, January 2, 2012

Deciding Which Way To Go

I don't know about you but my mind just races with creative ideas to try. Problem is taking the time to actually sit down and complete them...well sometimes to even start them. haha :)  So... too many times I do nothing.
As you can imagine that gets me nowhere!!
So with the new year I am thinking of the things that I want to accomplish (creatively speaking) and which direction I want to take. There are so many fun ideas out there. Project Life, Art Journaling, Photo A Day, Jewelry Making, Teaching Ideas, the list goes on and on. How do you approach them without getting overwhelmed and ending up getting nothing done!
This is what I came up with...a couple key questions to focus in on what I really want to do.
Ask yourself:
1. What do I love to do the most?
2. What would I really like to finish this year that I may have been putting off?
3. How can I make it simpler to follow through on all the projects?


 I don't think I will ever (as much as I want to) be one of those girls that scrapbooks her entire family photos for the whole year. It just gets too chaotic for me. Although I tell you if I could do this, like Michelle has done, boy oh boy would I be one happy camper!!! How cool is that!! Now that is organized!!
I have always scrapbooked in that style, along with the regular 12x12 and partitioned pages & pockets. When I look back at my books that is the style I like the most. So here is the big question...could I actually complete this? WOW wouldn't that be awesome.
So I thought if I put it out there I may actually hold myself accountable. SO...here goes!!! Wish me luck & lots of channeling of Michelle's stamina to follow through !!!!



What new plans do you have for a creative new year?!









No comments: