Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wow!


Surprising myself, I actually finished our vacation album that I have been working on for ....well let's just say...a long time. I love the way it turned out & love all the goodies that I packed into it. Feels good to have it completed.


And below is my first attempt at Project Life. Still not sure exactly where I am going with it and it may change as I go...but that's OK. Just the fact that I got the first week finished is HUGE!

 
I have not done a title page yet but I will. And I am currently working on my second week. Wow! It is really fun to create & I am sure as I go it will get easier and easier to pull it all together. Some weeks will be a bit more exciting than others but that is life, right! The point is to get it all down on paper. There is a lot of inspiration out there! I love seeing all the pages that everyone is creating. Good luck to all of you that are tackling this project too! We can do it!!


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

yeah for Tina! Way to finish an album and start another! :)

Tina said...

Only took me over a year Diana....I wouldn't cheer too loudly. hahaha :)