Sunday, February 19, 2012

Full House


We ended up with a very full house! It was great! We packed everyone inside as the weather just wasn't cooperating. Worked out just fine!



 I had fun with the dessert table: we had "Fear the Fork" cupcakes, Reese's Grad Hats, Cream Puffs, Lemon Cookies, Choc. Macadamia Chip Cookies, Mini Banana Splits, ASU licorice & Choc Dipped Short-bread Cookies!





 I used the same decorations that I had used at my older son's graduation. And I must say it was really nice of Hamilton & ASU to share the maroon colors...made party decorating over the years so much easier! (wink, wink) 


I tried some new recipes that I found on Pinterest...they were wonderful. A Pear & Walnut Salad, fruit kabobs & Asian Grilled Chicken. I even got some of my son's favorite Bean Dip & Salsa from Serranos.  Yummy!! We also had grilled hamburgers, home-baked rolls, spinach & artichoke dip and more! There was plenty of food & lots of talking and laughter! One more party under my belt & one more ASU grad party to go!


 Forgot to show my "wish" tree. This is the tree that we used at the wedding. I hung graduation photos, grad hats, etc & keys to success from it for part of the decor. The backdrop was the graduation cap & gown!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this looks TOTALLY FABULOUS!!