Sunday, January 10, 2010

Full House




Well I tried to upload photos yesterday but blogger was having a few issues. Even today it wouldn't let me do more than one at a time. So...two it is. :)

Yesterday the class at Paper Vineyard went really well. We had a full house...and people on a waiting list. How cool is that! The ladies all completed their projects and had a good time in the process. Yippee! We tried a new teaching technique using the overhead projector & photos of the project. It worked out OK but next time we will get a cord to hook it up to the big screen TV. This way when the classes are larger everyone can see the sample a bit easier. Always looking for ways to improve. :) Thanks to all the ladies that took the class yesterday! I had a great time.

Last night my husband and I took Papa Wish to see our oldest son's new apartment. I think he was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is. And Jonathan is so excited to be there. Even Dexter has settled in very well. Sabrina can hardly wait to be there too. But April will be here before we know it. And in the meantime she can add her touches and start decorating...something my son won't do. haha

So it is Sunday already and it seems not enough time in the week to get everything done. Going to try to check a few things off my list. Happy Sunday! Enjoy your day.

No comments: