Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soldering Fun!



I took a class at Mystic Paper yesterday with Josie. What a fun class it was! We learned basic soldering skills using glass, found objects and such. I have been wanting to take this class for quite some time and just put it off. I am so glad that I went ahead and signed up. Josie is a wonderful teacher and I learned so much. I did go ahead and get the supplies I would need to make more. I can definitely see myself taking this little hobby further. I do need lots of practice but for a first attempt my project wasn't too bad. :P

I do have more photos to take of upcoming classes at Paper Vineyard also. I will try to get those posted tomorrow. There is a fun "boy" mini book and a vintage Valentine board that turned out nicely. Both should be fun classes.

All in all yesterday was a good day except for the poor Cardinals! So very sad...my husband is in mourning today. Hopefully Kurt Warner will continue another year and we can go for it one more time.

Well enjoy your Sunday everyone!

No comments: