Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where Do I Begin?



Where do I begin to tell the story of all that has gone on in the last month or so? I am still floating on a cloud! The wedding was held here in our yard and it came together so beautifully! Lots of time and preparation were put into this event....and I enjoyed every minute of it! There are a ton of details to share and I will, a bit at a time. :)
For now just know that there was good reason I was absent from my blog for so long.....a very good reason!! Joy and happiness definitely filled that magical day! The kids are beaming still....and all of it warms my heart!

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

tina! This looks AMAZING--what a wonderful day for you and your family--congrats! :)

It's Me! Adriana said...

You should be incredibly proud of the effort you and John put in to make this day so special for your son and new daughter. Congratulations!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Gorgeous photos! Congrats to you & your family! =)

tainted with a positive view said...

Tina - this looks like a fairy tale wedding. I'm sure it was absolutely gorgeous!