Saturday, December 18, 2010

Upcycle your Christmas!



Martha never fails. This is a cute idea to reuse those past Christmas cards. I love the idea of upcycling! These monogram tags are made out of old holiday cards. They really brighten up the packages.



This pretty garland is also a reuse item....the little clothes pins are decorated with old wrapping paper. What a great idea! Pair the pins with the green garland and it makes a great card display. Here are the directions.


The ideas are endless. Happy creating!!

1 comment:

neko said...

Love your ideas. Only wish I had seen them before my students went on their holiday vacation. I am currently teaching an after-school arts and crafts class designed to inspire student to write. We are having so much fun! Thx for sharing your blog. Here is mine:

http://bagitup4me-neko.blogspot.com/

Happy Holidays!

Neko