Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stages of Playing!


At the Mixed Media Art Group on Tuesday there were a couple of ladies that were watercolor painting. Their journals were beautiful. I decided to try it out. I have done it a little in the past but not a lot. I checked out two of the artists that they referred me to. Laure Ferlita and Jane LaFazio


Laure offers online classes that look amazing. She takes you on imaginary travels and teaches you to draw & paint. Her blog alone is gorgeous. Jane does quite a few different mixed media crafts. I didn't spend nearly enough time looking through all of her endeavors. Check them both out!



I just kept adding a few things to my page.
I finished it off with a verse...first one that came to mind when I looked at the flowers. Luke 12:27&28



Do something new & fun this weekend! Enjoy!

1 comment:

milkcan said...

What a beautiful spread! Love it!