Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy Week

No photo as my computer is in the shop....again. My new computer. arrrgghhh. Oh well. So I am using my sons computer and have to make it quick.

The party was so much fun this last Sunday. Oh my! Just a great afternoon. It was so good to have everyone here.
This coming weekend we have more family coming into town....so more parties. Yahoo!!
Oh and we get to meet my sons future in-laws. They are coming into town also. To celebrate ASU graduation. And to check out our yard for the wedding. No pressure. teeheehee But John has the yard looking good so I think we are ready. It will be fun to meet them. Everyone is excited about the wedding.

I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to play as much as I would like with my new toy...the cricut. But I am very happy to have it. This weekend we have another employee crop at Paper Vineyard so I will get to play then. I didn't invite anyone to come along this time as things have changed daily here (my dad was back in the hospital) so I didn't want to have to cancel on someone at the last minute. Hopefully the rest of the week will be quiet. That will mean my dad is doing well.

Hope everyone is having a great week...enjoy this wonderful weather if you are here in AZ!!

1 comment:

Tina - omme i London said...

Gosh, you keep yourself busy - what with a wedding being planned and your dad in hospital. I hope he is feeling better!