Saturday, May 2, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day

Today is the day we are suppose to spend our time scrapping the hours away. I hope to do a bit of that later. For the most part I will be cleaning house today, getting ready for birthday parties tomorrow......we are celebrating all the boys birthdays. With one leaving for Macedonia soon I wanted everyone to be here, so we lumped them all together and we will celebrate BIG tomorrow.
It should be lots of fun!


Last night my husband and I were invited to join my son at the ASU Chi Alpha End-of-Year Banquet. It exceeded our expectations. What a great group of kids. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We got to meet all the kids that he hangs out with and spends all of his free time with. They were genuine, on fire kids. Sharing their lives with each other and those around them. Sharing the love of Christ. It was amazing to watch them interact. We couldn't ask for a better place for our son to spend his college years than with this group of people. Praising God for placing our son in this environment. :)


Lots of scrapbook challenges out there....be sure to check them out around the web and enjoy your day scrapping! I do plan to use my new cricut! Yes, I said cricut...that is what arrived in the mail yesterday. Yahoo! Looking forward to some fun later today. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

woohoo for the cricut! Did you take a picture?! Ya need to scrap that moment! :) So glad to hear that you had a fun time at your banquet AND that your son has such fabulous people to hang around. Have fun cleaning your house and at your birthday parties!

sherry said...

Yeah Tina. I am so happy you got your Cricut. You will love it.
Have fun playing with it