Friday, January 2, 2009

Get Organized

Tomorrow I will be teaching a fun class at Paper Vineyard...."Remember This" card organizer. One step in getting organized for the New Year. It will hold birthday cards, anniversary cards, etc for each month. You know when you find the perfect card for someone and then when their birthday rolls around you can't for the life of you remember where you saw that card....or you bought it and forgot where you put it...well this solves it. You store them in this little binder that fits nicely onto your shelf. Doesn't take up a lot of space--that's what I like. And I love the colors! Should be a fun class.

OK...I have tried a number of times to link the class but again blogger isn't let me post a link. ??? Not sure why. It was always simple before. Anyway....if you go to www.papervineyard.com and look under class schedule you will see the "remember this" class with a few photos.

No comments: