Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cropping, Class & Cold Stone


So far this weekend has been a busy one, but a good one. Last night was our private crop at Paper Vineyard. Once a month the owner closes the crop room & we enjoy an "employees only" night. It is a fun evening to get together and crop. We bring friends and just generally kick back and enjoy working on our own projects. I really love my job & I love the people I work with! Last night Sherry came with me. We haven't spent that much time together in the past, so it was really nice to have time to just chat and get to know each other a little better. Thanks for coming Sherry! :)

Today was the Spring Mini Book class at the store. I had such a great group of gals. The class went very smoothly and we even finished on time. (I always under-estimate how long it will take to complete a project) It was just a really nice day.

And of course...any day that ends with a trip to Cold Stone is a good one! Yum Yum

2 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Mmm Cold Stone. I am bummed I missed last night. Looks like it was fun!

sherry said...

Thanks again Tina for the invite. I did have a wonderful time. Believe it or not I finished my banner. Oics not good on my blog but I do love it.
Glad your class went well. You put a lot of work into it