Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You're Kidding Me...Right!




So I decided to check a few blogs last night before I headed off to bed. Boy oh boy, was that a mistake. :) I clicked on Kim'sblog and I found that I had been tagged. Well...not having blogged for long I always thought it would be so fun to be tagged for something. That is until I found out what I had been tagged for....a photo on the spot! Yup! One right then and there! At first I was reluctant. I took a few shots and then chickened out. And I really don't know that many people in the blog world so I didn't have too many to tag. But this morning I thought....part of the reason I started this blog was to have fun and meet new people. So....here goes. I am putting myself out there. I am wearing the appropriate St Patrick's Day green and all my glorious freckles. Hello blogworld!
I am officially tagging Michelle, Rebecca, Sherry, Julie and my newest friend Tina

Have fun girls!!! Remember, take a photo on the spot, post it to your blog and then tag 5 friends.

4 comments:

Kim said...

so glad that you decided to play along! now you have a new photo to scrap! :) i think it's a good photo to!

Tina said...

no, no, no....we won't be scrapping that photo. :)

Sparklinbecks said...

I cant do it! I cant do it! lol. I took one and i look like a goofball!

Tina - omme i London said...

OMG - I only just saw this! I'll have to get right on to it. :)