Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow! My First Award





"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind writers."

When you pass the award along please include these guidelines. I am to choose eight friends to share this with.


I am so very excited to have received an award! My good friend Sherry has bestowed a "Friendly Blog" award on me. Isn't that so cool! I am to pass it along to more friends. I would love to send it on to eight friends as requested but I have to be honest...being new at this I don't think I can come up with that many. So here are the ones that I have chosen:
Kim
Michelle
Julie
Tina

No comments: