Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching Up

What a week it has been! I haven't had a moment to post. First off...class on Saturday was great! We had a small class but everyone had a good time and the wall hangings turned out wonderful. That's what counts. Very happy about that.

On another note...my dad went back into the hospital this week. It has been a long, challenging week. Some ups and some downs. Father's Day was spent at the hospital. But good news...he is coming home today! We are praying that he and my mom get the medical help that they need during this process.

Another "good news" doctor appointment for my son! Yahoo! Great for Colton. We are so thankful. This has been a long year for him and things are going so well. We are grateful for everyone's prayers.

So...hoping that this week brings a little more "boring". That's OK to ask for, right?

1 comment:

Michelle Devine said...

Boring is good! I pray for that all the time ;-) Im glad things are going well for your son and I hope your dad continues to do well.