Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weddings, Beeswax & Ghosts.....Oh My!

Last night a small group met at Mystic Paper to share art ideas and play around with beeswax. It turned out to be a night of some WILD stories, the sounds of ghosts and some beeswax fun. Kim brought some small wood pieces for us to use. Mike had the beeswax warmed up and ready to go. The images that were being created were beautiful. Stamping, perfect pearls, painting, even a new transfer technique. The time flew by and before we knew it we had to pack up.
Thanks everyone for letting me join in your Friday night fun! I had a great time, met some new people and thoroughly enjoyed the stories!!

2 comments:

sherry said...

I am so glad you came Tina. It was a fun, relaxing, inspiring nite. And the stories oh my! My innocent question led to a very entertaining dialog with Mike didn't it? and to top it off the little ghosties were an active bunch weren't they?
Can't wait for the next one!!

Kim said...

it was fun to hang out for the evening! so glad you were able to make it! i'm already looking forward to next month! thinking the ghosts might be to!

loving your july heart! it turned out really cute!