Sunday, June 14, 2009

Final Vinyl


Here are a couple shots of the play last night. They are a bit blurry but this is all I have right now. It was written by Kevin Frei and totally funded by him. They did an amazing job with the set, the singing, dancing, and even all the memorabilia that they had available. Most of the kids were from Hamilton and this was a great opportunity for them. So glad that my son tried out and participated in it. This is something he will never forget. It was definitely special for my husband and I to see....we Wisharts just don't sing and dance, so to see my son do this was so much fun. Again...hats off to everyone! They did an amazing job! Check more out at the link below.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2009/06/07/20090607gr-finalvinyl0607-CP.html?&wired

No comments: