Monday, June 29, 2009

Looking Back

Strolling through some blogs this morning I found on Ali Edwards blog a note about our "word" for the year. She challenged us to look back at the word we chose and see where we are today. Here is the post that refers to my word. Trust. Looking back so far this year at this word is a little daunting still. Our family has been through so very much and I can say with a thankful heart that our prayers have been answered. The unknowns are still out there, but they always will be. I feel good about the word I chose but know that this is a word that will challenge me forever. Being the control freak that I am, I constantly want to take back the things that I have previously given up to God. So for me it will always be a battle to let it go, and let it go for good. But that's OK. It is all part of the process. And I trust God to take me through every part of this. After all He knows me best.

1 comment:

sherry said...

Like your wild new blog update.